The program “Basic and Translational Immunology”, presented by Professor Abul K. Abbas, will provide healthcare professionals with key advances in immunology, including:
- Innate immune response
- Antigen presentation and HLA
- T cell activation, costimulation and regulation
- CD4 T cell subsets
- B cell activation and antibody production
- T cell intolerance and regulation
- Mechanisms of autoimmunity
- Cancer immunotherapy
This educational program aims to increase healthcare professional knowledge in basic and translational immunology to improve practice in autoimmune conditions, ultimately leading to better patient care.
NOTE! Please make sure you Log In or Register before you click this link.