This session brought together esteemed experts Curtis P. Schrieber, MD, Giacomo Koch, MD, PhD and Miranda E. Orr, PhD to explore the implications of these findings for future research and the potential impact on patient outcomes. The discussion was moderated by Cynthia A. Lemere, PhD, a recognized expert in neurologic diseases and AD/PD™ Committee member.
During the webinar, our panel of experts addressed the following topics:
• Overview of the donanemab clinical trial results and their significance
• Implications for future research in Alzheimer’s disease and related dementias
• Potential impact on patient outcomes and treatment options
• Dr. Curtis Schreiber, MD, neurology specialist who has made significant contributions to the Phase 3 trial for Donanemab (USA)
• Dr. Giacomo Koch, PhD, Research director, neurologist and neuroscientist at the Santa Lucia Foundation (Italy)
• Dr. Miranda Ethel Orr, PhD, Assistant Professor of Internal Medicine in the Section on Geriatrics and Gerontology at Wake Forest School of Medicine (USA)
• Dr. Cynthia Ann Lemere, PhD, Associate Professor of Neurology in the Ann Romney Center for Neurologic Diseases at Brigham and Women’s Hospital and Harvard Medical School in Boston (USA) and AD/PD™ Organizing Committee member
NOTE! Please make sure you Log In or Register before you click this link.