Join us on 21 March for a 60-minute session on Continuous Glucose Monitoring (CGM) and Pregnancy – Managing Diabetes for a Healthy Mother and Baby.
Continuous Glucose Monitoring (CGM) and Pregnancy – Managing Diabetes for a Healthy Mother and Baby
This exclusive session brings together leading experts in endocrinology, maternal-fetal medicine, and patient advocacy to explore the vital role of CGM technology in ensuring optimal glycemic control during pregnancy.
Gain comprehensive insights into understanding the significance of managing diabetes during pregnancy, learn about the benefits and challenges of utilizing CGM, and discover practical strategies and real-world experiences to navigate this unique healthcare journey.
After the activity, attendees will be given the tools to:
- Understand the importance of glycemic control during pregnancy for women with diabetes.
- Learn how Continuous Glucose Monitoring (CGM) technology works and its benefits in managing diabetes during pregnancy.
- Recognize the specific challenges and considerations for pregnant women using CGM.
- Gain insights into the latest research and evidence supporting CGM use during pregnancy.
- Explore practical tips and strategies for optimizing CGM data interpretation and adjustment of insulin therapy.
Whether you’re a healthcare professional or a patient, this webinar will offer valuable knowledge and perspectives to enhance the care and outcomes for expectant mothers with diabetes.
Diabetes-Related Microvascular Complications, Focusing on Diabetic Retinopathy (DR) and Diabetic Macular Edema (DME)
Join us for an informative webinar delving into the intricacies of diabetes-related microvascular complications, with a spotlight on diabetic retinopathy (DR) and diabetic macular edema (DME).
This one-hour session will feature expert insights, discussions, and practical guidance on understanding, diagnosing, and managing these sight-threatening conditions.
The goal of this activity is to:
- Provide participants with a comprehensive overview of diabetes-related microvascular complications, focusing on diabetic retinopathy and diabetic macular edema.
- Increase awareness of the prevalence and incidence of diabetic retinopathy and its impact on vision health.
- Discuss preventive strategies and interventions for diabetic retinopathy to minimize its progression and complications.
- Differentiate between diabetic retinopathy and diabetic macular edema, including their pathophysiology, clinical features, and management approaches.
- Address common questions and concerns related to the screening, diagnosis, and management of diabetic retinopathy and diabetic macular edema through an interactive Q&A session.
- Empower healthcare professionals with updated knowledge and practical insights to improve the care and management of patients with diabetes-related microvascular complications.