- To deepen the understanding of the value perception, daily operations, needs, and aspirations of stakeholders in the healthcare environment.
- To enhance the participants’ abilities to create better medical products through comprehensive clinical and medical training immersion.
- To bridge the knowledge gap between the high-tech world and the clinical/medical field by leveraging international and Israeli’s top healthcare experts and facilities.
- To encourage hands-on learning, utilizing both virtual reality and in-person practical sessions.
What you’ll learn
Fundamentals & concepts:
WEEK 1: Medical fundamentals, Basic concepts in medical science
WEEK 2: Microbiology and Immunology, The basics of clinical medicine, Medical Information
“The showcase of the hospital”
WEEK 3: Emergency medicine in the hospital*
WEEK 4: Internal Medicine concepts and practice*
WEEK 5: The worlds of content in surgery
WEEK 6: Technology in Surgery, now and Future. Implementation and practice.*
WEEK 7: Laboratories*
WEEK 8: The components of community medicine*
WEEK 9: A basic introduction to Medical Devices/Pharmaceutical Regulation
WEEK 10: Health Systems Review
WEEK 11: Intro to Imaging
WEEK 12: Practical medical training- visit to Israeli hospitals, hands-on practicum
* ER, Internal Medicine, Surgery, Community Medicine, Labs.
Participating in our program offers unique opportunities for career development and knowledge advancement:
- Bridging the Gap: Gain a comprehensive understanding of the medical and clinical world, thereby bridging the gap between the tech industry and healthcare. This knowledge will help you tailor your tech solutions to real-world needs in the healthcare industry.
- Practical Experience: Through visits to local hospitals and Israeli healthcare institutes, gain hands-on understanding and practice in various specialties. This immersive experience allows you to see and understand the challenges and workflows of healthcare providers.
- Customer Insight: With an in-depth understanding of the patient pathway, disease management, and healthcare quality improvement, develop better insights into the needs of your end users.
- Network Expansion: Engage with a network of global professionals, high-level clinicians, and healthcare organizations. The opportunity to collaborate in the final Hackathon also opens doors to possible investments and partnerships.
- Career Advancement: This program could enhance your profile, making you a more desirable candidate for career advancements. By understanding the needs of your customers more deeply, you could lead innovation and growth in your organization.
- Innovation and Solution Creation: The knowledge and insights gained will enable you to develop better, more innovative solutions that truly meet the needs of patients and healthcare providers.
You’ll walk away with:
- Comprehensive understanding of the medical and clinical world that will help you tailor your tech solutions to real-world needs in the healthcare industry.
- Hands-on understanding and practice in various specialties, including challenges and workflows of healthcare providers.
- Consumer insights and ideas for your company’s product developments
Added advantages for your own professional development:
- Expand your network – global professionals, high-level clinicians, and healthcare organizations.
- Advance your career – by understanding the needs of your customers more deeply, you could lead innovation and growth in your organization.
- Innovate and create – you will be better equipped to drive innovation and lead in the development of user-centric medical technology products.
Join Part II for advanced learners!
You loved it and are ready for a more in depth course.
Practicum Week in Israel!
Eleven weeks of exciting education & learning